Documents to be submitted
1. Project application form (in Word)
2. Financial plan (in Excel)
3. Cooperation confirmation from the German partner(s) (in PDF)
- The project proposal consists of a project application, a financial plan and a cooperation confirmation from the German partner(s).
- For the application only the document forms prepared by the Baltic-German University Liaison Office must be used.
- The project application and the financial plan have to be submitted in German (including a summary in English) or in English (with the summary in German). Please use the blank “Project application form 2018 in German” or “Project application form 2018 in English”.
- Please read the project guidelines 2018 carefully before filling out the application form.
- The project application form and the financial plan must be signed by the project manager.
- Cooperation confirmation from the German partner(s) must be written on a form from the partner university. The cooperation confirmation must be signed by the German partner. Initially cooperation confirmation may be without original signature of the German partner. If the project will be confirmed, the cooperation confirmation must be handed in with the original signature of the German partner.
- The project application documents must be sent by e-mail (application in Word, financial plan in Excel) (until 23.59 before the deadline for the submission) and submitted personally by bringing to the Baltic-German University Liaison Office or sent by post. If sent by post, submissions must be postmarked no later than the date of the deadline.
- Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.